The Morpheus Cup, the European universities and graduate schools championship gathers each year the best European students (and people who have graduated there is less than a year) to compete through innovative projects and a day of themed challenges. So far, more than 100 campuses from 20 countries have sent teams and/or projects supported by 50 employers and innovative brands.
On April 12th, 2018 the competition will be hosted by the city of Paris at Palais Brongniart.
This championship is divided into 2 parts and students can choose to join one or both of them with up to €25,000 worth of prizes to win.
The Morpheus Prize: a remote call for projects/ideas rewarded per category. In which students can participate on their own or as a team.
The Morpheus Day: a day of live competition and innovative challenges which takes place in Paris on April 12th per team of 2-3 people.
Placed under the patronage of the European Commission and the Mayor of Paris, this event will gather as each year a jury of international personalities:
• Elodie Donjon, Investment Manager at European Investment Fund
• Rodrigo Sepùlveda Schulz, Managing Partner at Expon Capital
• Laura Pho Duc, Head of Marketing and communication at Alibaba Group
• Nicholas Goubert, Chief Product Officer at Daimler X (Lab 1886)
• Inès Léonarduzzi, Digital Strategist at Hub Institute & founder of Women Inspiring Talks
• Jean Rognetta, Editorial Director of Forbes
• Sofia Hmich, Founder of Futur Positive Capital
• Jean-Louis Missika, Deputy Mayor of Paris
• Soufya El Kharbili, Co-founder of Al In & Initiator of Women in Al
• Ghislain Faribeault, Video Service Director at France Televisions
More info here.